Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Bobcats "Out" -- Hornets "In"


  I want to say "I'm sorry" for not continuing to cover the Bobcats playoff games, but  (as I've said before) ..  I don't get paid for this.. and every time I started to write a blog about a playoff game, I was so discouraged by watching them come so close to beating a great team like the Miami Heat, it was just too much for me.  

   I do think that the new Hornets will be a much improved team next year.  I believe that owner Michael Jordan and the team front office will work to get new, talented players to blend with the core team that is already in place to make the Charlotte Hornets (it's kinda strange to say that) an even better team.  One thing's for sure- I don't see the Hornets taking any steps back from what their predecessor the Bobcats have accomplished.  I definitely see our team continuing to be in the playoff picture, and even winning a series. It will happen.  Just not sure of the time frame, but I believe it could happen next year.

   Now- who will win the NBA Championship this year ?  I'd love to see your input in the form of comments.  Feel free to share.  My picks?   I'd probably say..


MIAMI HEAT vs. SAN ANTONIO SPURS

  
    Wait a second-- isn't that the SAME two teams that played last year?  Umm.. yes.  And I'm not going to be a bit surprised if they end up in the Finals again this year.  If not them, it could be the Mavericks or the Trailblazers.  I thought that the Indiana Pacers might be the team in the East, but their lackluster performance against the Hawks has made me change my mind about them.  I do not think that anyone else will challenge the Heat in the East.

  But time will tell.. check back for periodic updates on the new Charlotte Hornets.


No comments:

Post a Comment